Friedrichshain (G)Local is a project funded by the European Social Fund and driven by the Jugend[widerstands]museum Galiläakirche, in which it is about to realize artistic and (socio-cultural) local events and offers in the museum.
The aim of the project (G)Local is to involve the people from the neighborhood, the district, but also beyond those interested in our day-to-day work and to work with them to expand the museum’s offerings.
Together we plan the realization of events and projects or help you to realize your own project. You bring your individual skills into a dedicated team. If you have ideas you would like to realize, we offer the necessary support, the space, the necessary know-how and the technical resources.
Our target audience
Together with others, you would like to reach something in Friedrichshain or actively help shape it. You enjoy dealing with people.
- You project Friedrichshain (G) Local is looking for you if:
- You are interested in artistic, (socio) cultural, musical, neighborly events
- You have ideas for your own exhibition on a specific topic
- You speak a different language and can do text translations for us
- You are Friedrichshainer * in and would like to share your history and perception of the district with others
- you are interested in organizing and helping with events
- You are interested in learning something in the field of media and events or would like individual coaching
If you are interested in the project and volunteering, please contact:
E-Mail: glocal [at] diehedwig [dot] org